Since our inception in 1971 we have developed specialist expertise in the stevedoring of the following products:
- Project cargo
- Bulk products
- Refined metals
- Motor vehicles
- Mineral concentrates
With stevedoring forming the core of our business, NSS have made numerous strategic investments in support of this service, including:
- Long term leases on large Port Depots in Townsville and Gladstone
- Lease on one high-speed portainer crane
- Investment in a 150 tonne capacity Liebherr Mobile Harbour Crane (Liebherr LHM550 Litronic) for the Gladstone operation
- The only stevedoring company with permanent management and presence in Townsville, Gladstone, Mackay and Cairns
- Employment of the largest skilled stevedoring workforce in regional Queensland
- Operation of the largest forklift fleet in regional Queensland including the latest forklift technology
- Operation of a large excavator, front-end loader and skid steer fleet
- Operation of large capacity Hoppers and remote controlled grabs for bulk cargos
- High capacity internal transfer vehicles (65 tonne) and prime movers for 'underhook' wharf transport
- Development of long-term contracts and key relationships with major shipping lines and export customers
Do you wish to make a product related enquiry? Contact NSS on +61 7 4722 4800 or via email on [email protected].
Whitehaven Coal is moving to the feasibility phase for its proposed Winchester South open-cut metallurgical coal mine, 30km south-east of Moranbah.The...
Stanmore Coal plans to restart mining at the Millennium and Mavis Downs mine complex within months after reaching a deal to buy the site from Peabody...