We provide a range of services, including Stevedoring, Transport, Logistics and Warehousing.
Our long-term objective is to grow our business by taking care to identify, then consistently meet the expectations, needs and requirements of our customers and other key stakeholders.
We believe that the key to success in this regard is our management system which is based on the International Quality Standard ISO 9001:2015. Our system ensures that effective controls are consistently applied to our work processes, and provides a record of our quality related activities.
We are committed to maintaining, and continually improving this system. All employees and suppliers are invited and expected to share in this commitment. We have allocated sufficient resources to ensure that quality remains at the heart of our business.
NSS is committed to the following:
- Achieving and maintaining the highest quality of service to our customers.
- Achieving continuous improvement of our methods, performance and outcomes.
- To establish measurable objectives for various aspects of the business.
- The ongoing monitoring and charting of customer satisfaction levels.
- Evaluate performance and monitoring customer satisfaction.
- Evaluation of risks and opportunities for improvement.
- Handle complaints, non-conformities and corrective actions in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensure regular management review of our quality management system.
- Communicate information regarding our policies to customers, employees and suppliers.
- Meet our legislative and compliance requirements.
Superior Resources has kicked off a 2500m reverse circulation and diamond core resource drilling program at its Steam Engine project in North Queensla...
The proposed raising of the Burdekin Falls Dam wall in North Queensland has been declared a coordinated project.Upgrading the dam would be a key step...