NSS is committed to ensuring it responsibly handles private information about our clients, subcontractors and employees. Our aim is to ensure that individuals dealing with the Company are confident that the Company respects their personal information and does not interfere with their privacy when handling this information.
We are committed to:
- Ensuring personal and sensitive information held concerning an employee, sub-contractor, or client is used for the purpose the information was collected and with the individuals consent.
- The Company not allowing any personal information that is of an offensive nature to be collected.
- All personal and sensitive information being stored strictly in accordance with the Privacy Act.
- Allowing transfer of information to external parties only where the individual has consented, or the individual would reasonably expect the information to be provided, or disclosure is legally required.
- Ensuring the information held is current and correct.
NSS abides by the National Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
More information about the way the company manages an individual’s personal information can be obtained from the NSS General Manager.
DRA Global will deliver the Carmichael project’s $140 million coal preparation plant for Bravus Mining and Resources.DRA Global owns Mackay-based G&S...