We are committed to environmental sensitivity and sustainability in our business activities.
As evidence of this commitment, we will:
- Integrate environmental considerations into our business planning and operations to prevent pollution, minimise other negative impacts, and generate positive outcomes where possible.
- Develop and implement an EMS (environmental management system) based on the ISO 14001 international standard.
- Meet our legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Measure various aspects of our environmental performance, and seek to continuously improve our outcomes.
- Set objectives for environmental performance improvement and assign responsibility to members of senior management. These objectives will be included in those managers’ Key Performance Indicators.
- Provide employees with awareness and training to help them make environmentally sound decisions.
- Communicate information regarding our EMS and performance to customers, employees, suppliers, and the community via our web site and other appropriate means.
- Avoid, and where this is not possible, minimise adverse environmental impacts.
This policy and our EMS will be reviewed annually by senior management to ensure continued effectiveness and improvement.
Adani Mining is not seeking any taxpayer funding to kick off construction of the Carmichael project, says chief executive officer Lucas Dow.Mr Dow was...
AECOM has been selected to oversee contract management for future construction packages on Townsville’s Haughton Pipeline Duplication project. AECOM w...