We are committed to environmental sensitivity and sustainability in our business activities.
As evidence of this commitment, we will:
- Integrate environmental considerations into our business planning and operations to prevent pollution, minimise other negative impacts, and generate positive outcomes where possible.
- Develop and implement an EMS (environmental management system) based on the ISO 14001 international standard.
- Meet our legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Measure various aspects of our environmental performance, and seek to continuously improve our outcomes.
- Set objectives for environmental performance improvement and assign responsibility to members of senior management. These objectives will be included in those managers’ Key Performance Indicators.
- Provide employees with awareness and training to help them make environmentally sound decisions.
- Communicate information regarding our EMS and performance to customers, employees, suppliers, and the community via our web site and other appropriate means.
- Avoid, and where this is not possible, minimise adverse environmental impacts.
This policy and our EMS will be reviewed annually by senior management to ensure continued effectiveness and improvement.
Superior Resources has kicked off a 2500m reverse circulation and diamond core resource drilling program at its Steam Engine project in North Queensla...
The proposed raising of the Burdekin Falls Dam wall in North Queensland has been declared a coordinated project.Upgrading the dam would be a key step...